Partner/Patient Feedback Energizing Millennium Enhanced Patient Services Team
Millennium’s Population Health Services Team: (standing from left) Ebony White, Community Health Worker; Natalie Shapiro, RN, Nurse Healthcare Coach; Esra Mustafa, PharmD, Care Manager Pharmacist; Tera McIlwain, PharmD, Care Manager Pharmacist; Sandy McDougal, RN, Population Health Manager/Nurse Healthcare Coach; LaTonya Diggs, LMSW, Manager of Social Work. (seated from left) Dr. Kenyani Davis, Millennium Assistant Medical Director; Janet Stoeckl, RN, CCM, Clinical Director; Stuff Cleague, Population Health Services Assistant
In late 2018, Millennium launched Population Health Services to provide Enhanced Patient Services to our partners.
To date, Millennium Enhanced Patient Services is actively engaged with seven Primary Care providers including:
• ECMC Family Health Center
• ECMC Internal Medicine
• ECMC Grider Family Practice
• Hertel Elmwood North Buffalo Clinic
• Kaleida Health Family Practice
• Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center Golisano Center For Community Health
• Rapha Family Medicine
Millennium Enhanced Patient Services is also engaged in onboarding a new practice – Neighborhood Health Center; and has placed Tera McIlwain, PharmD, Care Manager Pharmacist at Horizon Health Services where Tera will be supporting patients with medication education, answering medication related questions and supporting medication adherence.
In total, 52 patients are currently working with Millennium’s Enhanced Patient Services Team; and two have graduated from the program!
According to Janet Stoeckl, RN, CCM, Clinical Director, feedback from both practices and patients is “really energizing our team,” including the following comments recently received:
• “Great program!
• “Going out in the community is so needed”
• “I wish you could see every one of my patients!”
• “I tell everyone about this program!”
• “You have helped so much.”
• “This was the push I needed to get back on track; I had given up on myself and now we are doing so much better!”
• “I like setting goals.”
• “I am learning so much!”
• “I want to take the time to truly thank you for your support and sharing your story with me. I appreciate your encouragement and prayers. The Most High has touched my home and family and healing is the order of the day. You have a beautiful spirit and have impacted my life more than you will know. ”
The Golisano Center For Community Health recently engaged the services of Millennium’s Enhanced Patient Services Team. Pictured from left are Natalie Shapiro, RN, Nurse Healthcare Coach; Tiffany T. Cook, MS, Director of Adult and Children Health Home, Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center; Alicia Gizzi, Population Health Engagement Manager; Janet Stoeckl, RN, CCM, Clinical Director.