We are Creating Change
It starts with talking with each other; to share the good parts of what is working in our current healthcare system and then developing a plan to implement the best health care practices.
Below are some of the areas where we are creating change.
- ANNOUNCING ‘IGNITING HOPE 2019’:‘Building A Culture of Health & Ending African American Health Disparities’
Fri., Aug 16 – Sat., Aug. 17, 2019 at Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences at the University at […]
- VBP Enrichment Program Education Sessions
Data & Dashboards: Performance Management – Part I Friday, June 28 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM Millennium Collaborative Care 1461 […]
- PHOTO ALBUM: CBOs Learn VBP Contracting
PHOTO ALBUM – VBP CONTRACTING – 5-29-19
- Q&A: Rev. George Nicholas… Planning ‘Igniting Hope 2019: Building A Culture of Health & Ending African American Health Disparities’
Pastor Nicholas was featured in “Building a community with better health for all” , produced in 2018 by the University […]
- DSRIP UPDATE: Supporting Maternal and Child Health; Reducing Premature Births
Medicaid Client-Serving Partners Implementing Centering Pregnancy, Community Health Worker Programs Millennium Provides Funding, Support per Key DSRIP Initiative Niagara Falls […]
- VBP Contracting Workshop: May 29; Space Limited! Register Today!
Value Based Enrichment Program Education Sessions Continues… Space is limited! Contact Kim Backey by 5-24 to secure your spot! […]
- Millennium Implementing Initiative to Drive Innovation
Continuing to Accept Applications By Steve Nelson, Director VBP & Performance As health care providers speed down the bumpy Value-Based […]
- Millennium Launches Value-Based GetSET Readiness Program
LuAnne Brown, CEO, Buffalo Prenatal-Perinatal Network and Tim Boling, Executive Director, Compeer participate in a panel discussion. After months of […]
- Buffalo Healthy Living April 2019: Rita Hubbard-Robinson is Truly a Healthy Hero
- VBP Strategy Leaders Headline MCC/CPWNY Webinar Series
Millennium Collaborative Care and fellow Performing Provider System Community Partners of Western New York are pleased to present a series […]
We appreciate all whom are helping to ignite healthcare change in Western New York. We are excited for the opportunity to partner with our community to impact healthcare for all generations.
Al Hammonds, CSSBB
Millennium Collaborative Care