VBP Collaboration: Finding Your CBO SDOH Partner
Wed., Nov. 6, 2019
9 AM-3 PM
Buffalo Grand Hotel (formerly Adam’s Mark)
120 Church Street
Buffalo, NY 14202
Millennium Collaborative Care is very pleased to invite all healthcare and community-based organization partners to plan on attending the first conference in Buffalo, NY to focus on the key role Social Determinants of Health (SDOH) play in Value Based Payment collaboration and contracting.
Come join key stakeholders to share experiences on programs, policies, and strategies aimed at reducing SDOH and aligning with the New York State Department of Health Value-Based Payment (VBP) Roadmap.
Use population health data to support value-based arrangements and measure the impacts of different interventions.
Speakers will include PPS stakeholders and collaborators:
Nov. 6 Keynote Speaker
Director of the Bureau of Social Determinants of Health,
New York State Department of Health
WHY PLAN TO ATTEND?
• Hear from organizations which have made a difference by targeting specific SDOH.
• Participate in the “CBO Showcase”!!
• Meet CBO representatives at exhibit tables and learn first-hand about organizational capabilities; key services; value proposition and ultimately, why they may be the VBP partner you’ve been looking for to achieve your social needs goals!
Kim Backey, Millennium Director, Population Health Services and Social Determinants of Health, presents social determinants of health information to leadership members from the Bureau of Social Determinants of Health,New York State Department of Health, and Millennium Collaborative Care.
WHO SHOULD PLAN TO ATTEND
Who Should Attend?
Medicaid, Medicare, and Commercial Health Plans
• Chief medical officers and chief clinical officers from Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial health plans
• Mid- to senior-level professionals with responsibilities in care/case management, population health, quality improvement, health and wellness, and complex populations
Health Systems, Hospitals, and Provider Group Practices
• Chief medical officers, chief clinical officers, chief nursing officers and chief population health officers from health care providers, accountable care organizations (ACOs), physician groups, clinically integrated networks, independent practice associations (IPAs), and hospital systems
• Senior-level professionals working in policy, government, and federal relations/affairs; community outreach & programs; strategic initiatives; and care coordination
Government, Community-Based Organizations, and Advocacy Groups
• State and federal employees acting as state Medicaid directors, program directors, and policy advisors working in compliance, analytics, health services and payment reform
• CEOs, executive directors, program directors, and policy advisors from CBOs and advocacy groups
• Professionals from CBOs with job functions in outreach, engagement, and health services
INVITATION AND CONFERENCE REGISTRATION