Your Health Matters!
Join us for a ‘Community Conversation on Preventing Mental Health Disorders and Substance Abuse in Young Women’
Thurs., Nov. 10, 2016
5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
Abate Elementary School
1625 Lockport St., Niagara Falls, NY 14305
Light refreshments will be provided!
Vendor Registration Form
Description of Event: Niagara Falls Community Conversation on Preventing Mental Health Disorders and Substance Abuse in Young Women’
Thurs., Nov. 10, 2016 from 5:30 PM -7:30 PM Abate Elementary School, 1625 Lockport Street, Niagara Falls NY 14305
• Free Admission
Community Conversation Information and Requirements:
• Booth space fees: Free
• Application Deadline is Nov. 2, 2016
• All vendor location requests will be considered on a first come – first serve basis and honored whenever possible.
• One standard rectangle table will be provided.
• Please provide a detailed description of your booth items on the form (attach an additional sheet if necessary) and, if possible, attach photos of sample items.
• All vendors must check-in between 4:30 PM – 5:00 PM
The vendor is responsible for leaving the vendor area in the condition that it was originally received, i.e. removal of all debris such as boxes and trash.
Type of Booth & Description:
Please indicate type and provide description,
Please return by Nov. 2 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kimberly Backey, Project Manager Millennium Collaborative Care, PPS
1461 Kensington Ave. Buffalo, New York 14215
Office: 716-898-6423 Office Cell: 716-270-3029
Follow Millennium Collaborative Care on Twitter @MillenniumCCPPS