John D. Craik, Executive Director, Population Health Collaborative welcomes the Conference audience.
The Population Health Collaborative and Health Foundation for Western & Central New York hosted the Western New York Performing Provider Systems Community Conference Wed., Nov. 8, 2017 at WNED-WBFO studios in downtown Buffalo.
The Conference was the fourth update to the community featuring Millennium Collaborative Care and Community Partners of WNY, the PPS’ working to improve healthcare delivery for over 345,000 Medicaid recipients across the eight counties of WNY (Allegany, Cattaraugus, Chautauqua, Erie, Genesee, Niagara, Orleans, Wyoming).
Moderated by John D. Craik, Executive Director, Population Health Collaborative, the Conference featured:
• Performing Provider System updates by Al Hammonds, Jr., CSSBB, Executive Director, Millennium Collaborative Care (MCC); and Amy White-Storfer, MBA, PMP, Director, Community Partners of WNY (CPWNY)
• Behavioral Health initiatives and collaboration update by Andrea J. Wanat, MA, CPP, Director of Behavioral Health, MCC; and Phyllis G. M. Gunning, MPH, Director of Clinical Programs, CPWNY
• A Multi-Sector Roundtable moderated by John Craik and featuring discussion on key efforts to improve regional healthcare delivery. Roundtable participants included:
- Anne Constantino, President/CEO, Horizon Corporations
- Brett Lawton, MPA, Chief Operating Officer, Jericho Road Community Health Center
- Cassie Dauphin, Navigator, National Witness Project
- Paula Gorman, Chief Operating Officer, South Gate Medical
- Brenda McDuffie, President and CEO, Buffalo Urban League
- Bruce Nisbet, President and CEO, Spectrum Health and Human Services
To view the Conference Presentation, please click on the following:WNED DSRIP UPDATE – MILLENNIUM CC CPWNY- 11-8-17
A video reply of the Conference will also be made available via a link on this page.