For Immediate Release:
Information sessions on the INTERACT project and related I-Team training will be held on Tuesday, July 14th and Friday July 17th. Sessions should be attended by professionals from certified home health agencies, sub-acute and long term care facilities.
Find out how INTERACT can reduce unnecessary and avoidable hospitalizations for residents.
- INTERACT™ (Interventions to Reduce Acute Care Transfers) is a quality improvement program that focuses on the management of acute change in resident condition.
- It includes clinical and educational tools and strategies for use in every day practice.
- INTERACT™ is a quality improvement program designed to improve the early identification, assessment, documentation, and communication about changes in the status.
- The goal of INTERACT™ is to improve care and reduce the frequency of potentially avoidable transfers to the acute hospital. Such transfers can result in numerous complications of hospitalization, and billions of dollars in unnecessary health care expenditures
Information sessions will be held*:
Tuesday, July 14th at 1pm Friday, July 17th at 9am Tuesday, July 21st at 2pm
DeGraff Community Center The Resource Center Compass East
139 Division Street 200 Dunham Avenue 425 Michigan Avenue
North Tonawanda, NY 14120 Jamestown, NY 14701 Buffalo, NY 14203
- Register for the Tuesday, July 14th session HERE
- Register for the Friday, July 17th session HERE
- Register for the Tuesday, July 21st session HERE
For more information please contact:
Saralin Tiedeman, Program Manager