Millennium Population Health Capabilities
Intensive Case Management Capabilities
Graphic courtesy Cerner
Benefits of Millennium intensive case management capabilities:
- Address gaps in care.
- Assist with meeting quality and performance metrics.
- Help physicians to work with their patients in attaining disease state goals (e.g. A1c, BP).
- Improve medication adherence and patient education.
- Improve the medication reconciliation process within primary care practices.
- Decrease discrepancies found in patient medication lists.
- Identify and address gaps in care for Social Determinants of Health-related concerns.
- Strengthen partnerships with Community-Based Service providers.
- Help patients connect to needed community resources.
- Provide partners with the tools and support for their patients to become advocates for their own health.
Meet Millennium’s Intensive Case Management Team
Kimberly Backey, Director of Population Health Services and SDOH
Dr. Kenyani Davis, Millennium Assistant Medical Director
Sandy McDougal, Project Manager
Tera McIlwain, PharmD, Care Manager Pharmacist
Esra Mustafa, PharmD, Care Manager Pharmacist
Rebecca Prenatt, RN – Nurse Coach
Millennium is committed to zeroing in on the key social determinant of health barriers that our Medicaid clients experience (transportation, housing, nutrition, childcare, employment). We are on a mission to help break down these barriers, and in the process, help our partners provide patients the care they need.
Saturday, May 30, 2020 Millennium Health Matters radio show
Saturday, June 6, 2020 Millennium Health Matters radio show
Millennium Behavioral Health partner and Innovation Program participant ClubWest@BestSelf has shared its June Virtual Group Calendar: https://www.bestselfwny.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/June-Virtual-Groups-calendar.pdf According to Lindsey Kinnaird, RN, […]