Wednesday, November 18, 2015
8:00am – 9:00am
- Understand the everyday value of HEALTHeLINK in treatment of patients
- Use of the HEALTHeLINK application to retrieve patient clinical information
- Introduction – Dr. David Scamurra, HEALTHeLINK Board Chair, Pathologist, Eastern Great Lakes Pathology/X-Cell Laboratories of WNY
- HEALTHeLINK History and Overview – Stephen Gates, Senior Manager of Provider Support Services, HEALTHeLINK
- Value from a PCP Perspective – Dr. Bonnie Sunday, Medical Director, Health Care Services, HealthNow New York Inc.
- Value from an ED Perspective – Kim Fecher, RN, CHC, Clinical Consultant/Project Manager, HEALTHeLINK
- HEALTHeLINK Demo and Training on New HEALTHeLINK Platform – Stephen Gates
- Closing Remarks – Dr. David Scamurra
Please use the URL to register for the webinar. After you have registered, you will receive an email with the webinar instructions.
Registration URL: https://attendee.gotowebinar.
Webinar ID: 133-475-771
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the University at Buffalo School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences and HEALTHeLINK.
The University at Buffalo School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University at Buffalo School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.