Millennium Population Health Services
Enhanced Patient Services
Graphic courtesy Cerner
Millennium has launched Population Health Services to provide
enhanced patient services to our partners:
- Address gaps in care.
- Assist with meeting quality and performance metrics.
- Help physicians to work with their patients in attaining disease state goals (e.g. A1c, BP).
- Improve medication adherence and patient education.
- Improve the medication reconciliation process within primary care practices.
- Decrease discrepancies found in patient medication lists.
- Identify and address gaps in care for Social Determinants of Health-related concerns.
- Strengthen partnerships with Community-Based Service providers.
- Help patients connect to needed community resources.
- Provide partners with the tools and support for their patients to become advocates for their own health.
Meet Millennium’s Enhanced Patient Services Team
Kimberly Backey, Director of Population Health Services and SDOH
Dr. Kenyani Davis, Millennium Assistant Medical Director
Sandy McDougal, Project Manager
Tera McIlwain, PharmD, Care Manager Pharmacist
Esra Mustafa, PharmD, Care Manager Pharmacist
Leticia Otis, Community Health Worker
Rebecca Prenatt, RN – Nurse Coach
Ebony White, Community Health Worker
Millennium is committed to zeroing in on the key social determinant of health barriers that our Medicaid clients experience (transportation, housing, nutrition, childcare, employment). We are on a mission to help break down these barriers, and in the process, help our partners provide patients the care they need.
MCC Poster: “Enhanced Patient Services: A Novel Evidence-Based, Community-Based Program to Coordinate Care and Reduce Hospitalizations” Millennium Collaborative Care (MCC) […]
Planning to get the flu shot? Or maybe still unsure? On Sat., Nov. 16, MCC Health Matters on @WUFO hosted […]
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR MORE PHOTOS FROM THE MCC FACEBOOK PHOTO ALBUM: CBO SHOWCASE