CBO Main Office Location: Directions in Independent Living, Inc.
• Street Address: 512 West State Street
• City/State/Zip: Olean New York 14760
• Phone: (716)-373-4602
• Email: Info@oleanilc.org
Organizational Development Consultant Mike Cardus exchanges ideas with Leonard Liguori, Chief Executive Officer, Directions in independent Living at Millennium’s recent “GetSet” capacity-building plan and value proposition statement training,
About Directions in Independent Living, Inc.:
- Founded: 1987
- Executive Director: Leonard X. Liguori
- Number of Staff: 50
• CBO mission/description/service offerings/capabilities:
• Counties served: Cattaraugus, Allegany, Chautaugua, McKean (payee services only)
• Clients served annually: 1800-2000
• Social determinants of health addressed: Housing and Employment
• CBO achievement/award highlights in Western New York: Dil is the only crossed centered disability agency that is peer run in Cattaraugus and Allegany counties. Some of the awards we have achieved are Special Proclamation in Recognition of Growing Autism Awareness; Most Spirited award in our first Corporate Challenge; Special Olympics Participant; Multiple graduates of Leadership Cattaraugus County; National Association of Accessibility Consultants.
About VBP Education Participation:
• How has participation in Millennium’s VBP Enrichment Program Education sessions enhanced your CBO’s VBP readiness? It has given us a compass and is pointing and enlightening direction. It has brought to light areas that need improvement and we are thrilled to have an opportunity that allows us to work with such intelligent and knowledgeable individuals on these areas. We look forward to propelling our agency to the next level and are honored to have this experience.
• Website: http://www.oleanilc.org/
- Contact: Inf@oleanilc.org
• Facebook: Direction in Independent Living, Inc
PHOTO GALLERY: Directions in Independent Living, Inc.