We are Creating Change
It starts with talking with each other; to share the good parts of what is working in our current healthcare system and then developing a plan to implement the best health care practices.
Below are some of the areas where we are creating change.
- SAVE THE DATE! WED., NOV. 6, 2019
VBP Collaboration: Finding Your CBO SDOH Partner Wed., Nov. 6, 2019 9 AM-3 PM Buffalo Grand Hotel (formerly Adam’s Mark) […]
- ECMC ANNOUNCES SUPPORT FOR BUFFALO CENTER FOR AFRICAN AMERICAN HEALTH EQUITY
For Video of Announcement PLEASE CLICK HERE On Sat., Aug. 17, 2019, during the African American Health Disparities Task Force […]
- IN THE NEWS: 2019 IGNITING HOPE
ECMC ANNOUNCES SUPPORT FOR BUFFALO CENTER FOR AFRICAN AMERICAN HEALTH EQUITY ECMC provides funding for launch of new African American […]
- AUG. 16-17: ‘IGNITING HOPE 2019’:‘Building A Culture of Health & Ending African American Health Disparities’
Fri., Aug 16 – Sat., Aug. 17, 2019 at Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences at the University at […]
- CBO PROFILE: Directions in Independent Living, Inc.
CBO Main Office Location: Directions in Independent Living, Inc. • Street Address: 512 West State Street • City/State/Zip: Olean New […]
- ‘Primary Care’ Message Resonates with Laymen Audience at Empire Convention Albany
Rev. Kinzer M. Pointer, Pastor of Agape Fellowship Baptist Church, and Chair, Millennium Board of Managers, above, and Al Hammonds, […]
- Kimberly Backey Promoted to Director, Population Health Services and Social Determinants of Health
Kimberly Backey has been promoted to Director, Population Health Services and Social Determinants of Health effective Monday, July 22. The […]
- UB NEWS CENTER: WNY groups receive $790,000 grant to improve health of residents of Buffalo’s East Side
The project will reach the communities that reside on Ferry Street or within four blocks to the north and south […]
- DY5 Q1 QUARTERLY UPDATE: YEAR FIVE FOCUS: Enhanced Patient Services; Data & Analytics Deployment; Transformation Initiatives
Please click on the following for a message from Al Hammonds, Millennium Executive Director… MCC Quarterly Update DY5 Q1 2019
- ECMC/MCC Aggregating/Analyzing ‘Largest Source of Medicaid Client Data Ever Assembled in Western New York Region’
Goal is to Improve, Transform Patient Quality of Care Across WNY Medicaid Population The ECMC/Millennium electronic data warehouse is being […]
We appreciate all whom are helping to ignite healthcare change in Western New York. We are excited for the opportunity to partner with our community to impact healthcare for all generations.
Al Hammonds, CSSBB
Millennium Collaborative Care