We are Creating Change
It starts with talking with each other; to share the good parts of what is working in our current healthcare system and then developing a plan to implement the best health care practices.
Below are some of the areas where we are creating change.
- “Why We Need a Coalition of the Willing…”
VIDEO: Sheila Kee, EVP and COO, Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center, presentation at launch of Niagara Community Partnership Project, June […]
- NFMMC hosts community health conference
NETWORKING: Representatives from more than 60 area service providers discuss ways to improve patient care. Staff Reports Jun 14, 2017 […]
- Olean General Hospital Strawberry Festival and Health Fair to Feature Free Million Hearts® Health Screening Event 10 AM – 4:30 PM, Thurs., June 15
Buffalo, N.Y. – Millennium Collaborative Care, PPS, in partnership with Olean General Hospital, will host a free Million Hearts® health […]
- ‘Join The Conversation’ Mental Health Anti-Stigma Campaign Launches
Erie County Anti-Stigma Coalition Creates a Community Conversation Platform to Stop Stigma Surrounding Mental Health: Cornerstone of Campaign is Website […]
- Join the Conversation! Erie County Anti-Stigma Campaign Launch May 30
ERIE COUNTY ANTI-STIGMA COALITION Where: VIP Tent at Canalside Buffalo Date: Tuesday, May 30, 2017 Time: 10:00 a.m. Please join […]
- Millennium Collaborative Care Health Conference to Focus on a New Approach to Health and Wellness in WNY – Population Health
Millennium Collaborative Care Convening National Experts and WNY 8 County Partners to Share Knowledge and Unlock Solutions BUFFALO, NY – […]
- Announcing May 10 MCC Population Health Conference… Partners Invited!!!
Millennium Collaborative Care Convening National Experts; WNY 8 County Partners to Share Knowledge, Unlock Solutions First of Kind Confab Set […]
- Crisis Services’ ‘Crisis Intervention Team’ Training Initiative Advancing Millennium CC’s Community Crisis Stabilization Goals
CREATING CHANGE Buffalo Police Officers Receiving Specialized Guidance, Instruction On How to Respond to Calls Involving Clients with Mental Illness […]
- TRAINING OPPORTUNITY: Core Competencies for Community Health Workers
TRAINING OPPORTUNITY:Core Competencies for Community Health WorkersSession 1: Feb. 16-17 and March 2-3Session 2: April 20,21,27,28To reserve a spot or […]
- Moving from ‘Nice to Have’ to ‘Must Have’; VBP Implementation on Horizon, Millennium Ready to Assist
VALUE BASED PAYMENTS UPDATE By Christine Blidy, Chief Network Officer, DSRIP New York State continues to emphasize the importance of […]
We appreciate all whom are helping to ignite healthcare change in Western New York. We are excited for the opportunity to partner with our community to impact healthcare for all generations.
Al Hammonds, CSSBB
Millennium Collaborative Care